Wednesday, February 6, 2008

McCrap.


Well, Connecticut Republicans have spoken, and they have chosen John McCain over all others.

Barack Obama scored what is being termed an "upset" in Connecticut, and I have once again been proven to be no Nostradamus concerning political predictions. However, Clinton did get the larger delegate booty overall yesterday.

McCain has a very significant delegate tally right now, more than double that of Romney, and that is disappointing.

Well, I'm finding this whole process inspiring. Where's the bathroom?

8 comments:

Jason Jones said...

Sigh, I couldn't agree with you more. I fear Mitt is going to drop out in the next couple of days. I wish more people could have seen the light.

Headless Horseman said...

It's gonna be rough, brother...

DC said...

Did somebody say Dole-Kemp 2008?

Consent of the Governed said...

Why would Mitt drop out? The fun has only begun - there are certainly more primaries to win.. he could also try to win some delegates in a brokered convention.

Headless Horseman said...

Yeah, I agree, it's not over yet... but yesterday was a tremendous set-back.

Headless Horseman said...

Yeah, I agree, it's not over yet... but yesterday was a tremendous set-back.

Consent of the Governed said...

Ah Headless Horseman... It all depends if you see the convention delegate hall half full or half empty... :)

The Romney camp really needs a dose of optimism... unfortunately it looks like all the optimists joined the Paul camp (LOL)

I dunno - IMO this game is not over for anyone. There's some back room dealing to be done.

Jason Jones said...

Judy -

For what its worth, I told ya so...

http://thepage.time.com/2008/02/07/sources-romney-to-quit-race/