Below I have taken the liberty of suggesting some questions for that test. I invite any Democratic state legislator to take my exam and we can publish his/her score. I think we know how a number of Democrats in recent years would have done on this test.
Pencils in hands... and... BEGIN!
- Should I be duking a legislative liaison with a financial interest in legislation we are jointly working on? Y or N?
- Is it ethical as Speaker to twist the arms of lobbyists to contribute to the no-profit organization that employs me? Y or N?
- Should I get enough DWI arrests to land me in prison? Y or N?
- Should I allow my tiny dog to roam the Legislative Office Building freely and crap all over committee room carpets, and then blame the seeing eye dog of a legislative employee? Y or N?
- Should I be a cocaine addict and use my campaign funds to pay for personal expenses? Y or N?
- Can I ejaculate all over my foster son? Y or N?
- Can I sign fake names to a petition to get my name on a primary ballot? Y or N?
- Can I accept a cash bribe in my legislative office? Y or N?
- Is voter fraud cool? Y or N?
- Can I, as Speaker of the House, take my $2 million contingency meant for statewide projects and use it to primarily benefit my individual legislative district? Y or N?